Fans are voicing their concerns about actor Hayden Panettiere, claiming she came across as "slurred" and unclear in a new interview, calling her "exploited" and calling for the interview to be deleted. Hayden, 35, tells PEOPLE about her daughter Kaya and how the baby has become her mini-me. The clip, shared to Instagram on Wednesday, September 18, is a wake-up call for fans and celebrities alike. "The person responsible for posting this needs to be questioned immediately," another added.

One fan said the interview reminded her of the late Anna Nicole Smith. "There should be a law against giving interviews and posting videos where the public is clearly affected in some way or is just plain offensive. Shame. Reminds me of Anna Nicole..." another commented on the post: "Poor Hayden. Clearly not sober. Be a good person.




"Slurred speech can only open eyes, trying to speak in a tirade makes absolutely no sense. So sad," one fan wrote with a crying face emoji. An angry user commented: "This is a complete app.

in the interview, Hayden mentioned her daughter, Kaya, 9, who she welcomed in 2014 with former fiancé Wladimir Klitschko. The duo cut up in 2018, and the kid moved to Ukraine along with her father while Hayden battled addiction problems.

"She's lovely, and he or she came out much like me. I mean, talk approximately nature as opposed to nurture. I mean, this little girl actually came out, not just her face such as mine, but she is my personality," the previous Heroes big name described, barely slurring and pausing among words.

Hayden spread out about her struggle with opioid and alcohol addiction to human beings in July 2022.

"I used to be on pinnacle of the arena, and i ruined it. i might assume I hit rock bottom, but then there's that lure door that opens," she defined.

The Scream 4 megastar said of her sobriety, "This hasn't been easy and there were a variety of u.s.a.and downs. but I do not remorse even the ugliest matters that have took place to me. I sense noticeably executed. and i feel like i have a 2nd hazard."

In the September 18 problem of humans, Hayden also opened up approximately the 2023 death of her brother, Jansen Panettiere, from an undiagnosed coronary heart situation.

"He changed into my best sibling, and it changed into my process to defend him. when I lost him, I felt like I lost half of my soul," she instructed the hole.


Hayden went on to explain how she were given again in shape after she suffered a speedy weight benefit due to the "strain and cortisol" her body went concept during her grief, causing the actress to "balloon out" and keep away from going out in public.


The Amber Alert megastar started out operating with a personal teacher. “My frame just started out reacting, no longer just from the working out. It allowed me to release the stress, the high expectancies I’d usually put on myself,” she defined. “There’s nothing like searching inside the mirror and feeling like you appearance suitable sufficient to stroll out the door."