Shannon Sharpe, a Pro Football Hall of Famer and present day ESPN character, came easy Wednesday night time about a livestream that was posted onto his social media account.



The livestream seemed to show Sharpe having sex with a woman. The video did no longer display whatever particularly. However, within the historical past a woman can be heard.
Sharpe initially stated he became hacked, but he opened up approximately what turned into going on later when he co-hosted his podcast "Nightcap" with fellow NFL colleague Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson.

Obviously, I am embarrassed. Someone this is extraordinarily, extraordinarily non-public and to have one of your maximum intimate information – the audio – heard for the entire world to hear, I’m embarrassed for a number of motives," Sharpe explained.

"There are a number of humans that assume Shannon to be professional at all times and I usually attempt to be professional at all times, even if I’m in the back of closed doors. I still try and stay. Level of professional even though I’m inside the privateness of my very own home.

I’m very disenchanted in myself, no longer for the act. I suppose there are hundreds of thousands and billions of human beings of consenting age that engage in activities, however to have your maximum intimate information on the audio to be heard I’m disillusioned in myself. I permit quite a few humans down."

Sharpe said he did now not realize a way to use Instagram Live and couldn't apprehend why people he had now not FaceTimed have been trying to reach him via FaceTime. He stated a member of his advertising team turned into sooner or later capable of get in touch with him, and he ultimately ended the video.

Even Johnson said he become in shock over what came about.

Sharpe did try and make light of the embarrassing state of affairs with an ad for a male-enhancement product.

The Super Bowl champion has more than 3.2 million fans on Instagram.

An adult enjoyment agency informed TMZ Sports they would like to provide him $one hundred,000 "if he’s trying to make a profession change.