Hailey Bieber Reflects on Her Journey to Motherhood and Pregnancy with Son Jack"

Hailey Bieber, who welcomed her son Jack Blues Bieber with Justin Bieber in August, has been reflecting on her pregnancy journey with the little one.


Hailey Bieber is reflecting on her journey to motherhood.

Almost a month after welcoming her son Jack Blues Bieber with husband Justin Bieber, the model shared a heartfelt, never-before-seen photo from her pregnancy. On September 20, she posted a black-and-white image of herself showing off her baby bump in a crop top and shorts, captioning it on her Instagram Stories: "When Jack was in my belly."

At 27, Hailey captured many moments during her pregnancy, even participating in a Saint Laurent fashion campaign while expecting, though her bump was barely noticeable at that time. As she mentioned when the campaign was released earlier this summer, "Shot this 4 months preggy with little bean in my belly."

Hailey chose to keep her pregnancy private until May, when she was already well into her second trimester.

"I was able to keep it under wraps for quite a while because I stayed small," she shared with W Magazine. "I really didn't show a noticeable belly until I was six months along, which is when I made the announcement. I could wear oversized jackets and things like that."

In fact, the founder of Rhode Skin believes she could have concealed her pregnancy until the very end. 

"However, I didn't like the stress of having to hide my pregnancy," Hailey continued. "It felt like I was keeping this huge secret, and that was uncomfortable. I wanted the freedom to go out and enjoy my life."